Business Transformation & Process Automation
We conduct workshops on Business-Technology Landscape transformation in various cities in USA, Canada & Europe. The workshops cover vast areas of business transformation like Enterprise Architecture Planning, Business Process Management, Service Oriented Architecture, Governance, LifeCycle Management, Asset Management, etc. While most conferences address very high level concepts without addressing the practical implementations, our workshop’s purpose is to get all the three pieces of Philosophy, Theory, and Practicality of business technology transformation.
Curious about effective modeling tools to support business transformation needs?
Typical process models (primitive models) address the functional break down of a process without identifying the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) composite components that are needed to support the business process. Composite models bring together the view of Process, Data Management and Security.
Our trainer, Suresh Balabisegan, will demonstrate how Business Process Analysis addresses composite models, and how composite models represented through BPM (Business Process Management) meets business transformation needs.Reserve Your Seat Now
Morning Session1(8.15am – 10.15am):
- Need for Business Process Analysis
- Primitive Vs Composite Models
- Derivative World & Business Transformation
- Functional Breakdown towards Business Process Analysis
- Coffee Break (10.15am – 10.30am)
Morning Session2(10.30am – 12.30pm):
- Introduction to Business Architecture & Its relationship to BPA.
- Service Oriented Architecture & Its relationship to BPA.
- Domain Analysis & its key role in Business Process Analysis.
- Introduction to Business Process Lifecycle.
Afternoon Session2(1.00pm – 4.00pm):
- Case Study1
- Break for 15 minutes
- Case Study2
Fee: US$190 only!! (practicality session at additional fee of $190)
- Certification from digiBlitz endorsed by IIBA.
- Course Material that is prepared by industry experts will act as a step-by-step guide at work.
- Case Study Driven Learning that helps you apply the knowledge right away.
- Access to practical Tools & Templates that works.
- You Can bring in real time business process issues that you face at work and get an apt solution.
- Will be a ladder to a successful new or promotional career in Business Process Analysis.
- Attendees will also get free credits hours (total value worth $500) to complete our certificate course on “digiBlitz Certified Business / Process Analyst” endorsed by IIBA.
- Personalized help in preparing resume.
- Special combined coaching session on successful interviews for Business Process Analyst Job.