Launch Your Own Start-Up! on digiBlitz Platform
MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE Now!
StartBlitz is a StartUp hybrid Ecosystem program that combines Incubation and Acceleration into one. It is committed to the success of young Entrepreneurs and growth of small business owners in the current complex business ecosystem dominated by giants. A recent study shows that only 4% of start-ups are funded by VCs and Angels. That leaves 96% of the companies fund themselves. While many of this company fails due to lack of capital, that alone is not the reason. As a matter of fact, the other factors that influence the success of the companies are Poor Decisions, Lack of Guidance, Wrong Investment, Bad Team, Lack of CXO team, Lack of Technology backbone, Lack of Product / Platform Strategies, Weak Marketing etc. Through startBlitz Program, we help these startUps to achieve their goals quickly and effectively by laying the proper stage under digiBlitz Platform for the funding and growth. The program takes in limited number of startups every quarter. Duration of the program is Six Months and is Offered in many locations around the world.
Washington DC, USA.
San Francisco CA, USA
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Durban, South Africa
Still Enrolling for Q4 batch of 2018. Limited seats! Hurry UP!!
Actively Promote to Venture Capitals
Have Questions? We will be happy to discuss.
Our Incubation Program
- Apply for the Program.
- Qualification Process Begins.
- Invited to Pitch to enter the program.
- Results Declared & Formal Invitation to the Incubation program.
- Sign the Agreement & Pledge the 5% ownership to digiBlitz.
- Get Funded $25,000 from digiBlitz.
- Allocate the resources and Start the program..
- Attend Training, Workshops and Collaboration forums.
- Potential customers invited for POC-Use cases.
- Work on POCs & PILOTS.
- Pitch to Angels / PEs for investment.
- Pledge the minimum10% ownership to Angel/PE investor.
- Get Funded.
- Complete the PILOT/POCs.
- Demonstrate to Potential Customers & Partners.
- Acquire Potential customers & Partners.
- Start pitching for Stage A funding.
- Get the Series A funding.