Not just a CRM. It’s an AMS powered by CRM, ERP and BPM
guildKraft reduces your complexities in dealing with membership management, events management and various internal operational process management. It has state-of-the-art Processes Associations Management System Private Social Media and Customer Relationship Management to raise the bar of excellence of our practice.
guildKraft is a simple but Best in Breed system which helps associations’ executive and management teams effectively process and monitor day-day activities from one simple console “Enterprise Integration Dashboard”. guildKraft system can be easily integrated with your website and back office applications allowing you to effectively and easily manage Membership, Financial and other Operational Information on a single, secured database with agile components.
- Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Human Asset Management
- Budget Control
- Sales Mark-up
- Integration to third-party tools
- Invoice Automation
- Aggregated reports
- Financial & HR Score Cards
Web-based hosted solution Self Service
- Unlimited Events Management Automation.
- Membership Management Automation.
- Social Media communications Automation.
- Campaign Management Automation.
- Handle Human & Non-Human Members in One System
- Single-Sign-On Centralized Web Control
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM)components.
- Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP)components.
- Create and manage Business Process using BPM technology
- Extensive Business Intelligence Reports
Fully Managed Service model
- All of guildKraft, Self Service components
- Membership Business process Management as per your organizational models/business architecture
- Live Membership Process Support (Shared executive to handle your members’ calls)
- Accounts and finance business process management as per your organizational models/business architecture
- Order Business Process management as per your organizational model, store, products, inventory, supply chain etc.
- Custom Social Media Communication as per your organizational model and architecture
- Live Customer Service Support (Shared executives to handle your order management calls)